sâmbătă, ianuarie 21

Good morning to you all. New plans for this spring!

First thing I noticed this morning when I looked outside the window: it was snowing! And yesterday I was just talking about that spring which should be here soon. Oh well, no surprise, for the last few years, snow did arrive this late.

I'm going outside now to buy some chocolate and some fruits. Plans for today: paint something for the new frame and plant a lemon tree.

And I also wanted to let you know that I made a new plan: 1.000 likes by the end of May. If I didn't mention it before, the Facebook page is this one here. Sharing is more than appreciated.

In other news, the moment new oven comes in, I'm thinking biscotti. We will have to wait a little more, probably a month, but I know the kitchen will turn into a real bakery once it's done.

Wish you all an amazing day! And it'll be so because every day has something wonderful in it. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu