miercuri, august 31

I wanna be a baker when I grow up. Oh wait, that's soon

I wake up at 6 each morning. When I'm lucky and less lazy, I manage to also photograph my breakfast before eating it. These weeks I'm dealing with tons of work, personal projects and some administrative stuff which take almost every hour of my free (whatever that is) time. I'm not complaining about it, but I can't deny I wish I found a more efficient way of getting all these things accomplished. However, I wanted to let you know that in a month you can participate to a cooking blogs fair. All you have to do is to be good at, well, cooking and to be the owner of a cooking blog. If interested, hit me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will send you more information. We already selected a few blogs and we'll be contacting everyone soon enough.

Meanwhile, here's what I found yesterday:



Crumpets and Cakes
Oh, and did I tell I want to become a baker and have my own bakery? And since one of the most important things in life is to find and do what we love, that just has to happen.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu