duminică, august 7

Wish you could taste these wonders


Hello again, dear friends!

How was your weekend so far? Mine had only one objective: to make all my friends gain a couple more pounds these two days. While yesterday I made these incredibly tasty ginger pinneaple muffins, today I put in the oven a banana cake (fingers crossed for that, I added a little more flour than it was in the original recipe). So below you have the recipe and more photos!
So for these amazing muffins you need 280 g white flour, 1 baking powder packet, 80 g dried fruits (I used ginger and pineapple), 50 g hazelnuts, 50 g white chocolate, 2 eggs, 200 ml buttermilk, 100 ml vegetal oil and 120 g brown sugar (280 g făină de grâu, 1 plic praf de copt, 80 g fructe confiate, 50 g alune de pădure, 50 g ciocolată albă, 2 ouă, 200 ml lapte bătut, 100 ml ulei vegetal and 120 g zahăr brun). But in fact I changed the original recipe and used only 20 ml olive oil and they turned out just fine. 100 ml oil seemed way too much.

Mix the baking powder with the flour, add the fruits, the chopped hazelnuts (not too small), the white chocolate and the sugar. Separately, mix the eggs, the oil and buttermilk. Combine the two mixtures into one and mix again. Pour the mixture into the muffin tray (you need a muffin tray or aluminium muffin forms, the mixture softens the paper forms) and put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes. There you have them. They're even more delicious the next day. Eat them with yogurth or buttermilk. You will love them.



This photo below has nothing to do with the muffins, of course, but it's just this great painting I found yesterday at an antiquities fair and I took it home with me. It makes me smile every time I look at it.


Happy weekend, everyone! :)


Later update: The banana cake turned out delicious as well. Photos soon. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu